Hi Guys, sorry for disappearing for so long. Life and adulting gets in the way sometimes. Anyway, I’m glad to be back and boy, am I glad to share this post with you. I found this on my Stumbleupon and I know you would love it!
I always enjoy messing about with my friends, having such a laugh and here, I found 7 absolutely fun ways to do just that. Here We Go:
1. When I’m eating out with someone and they get up to get another drink or answer the phone, etc, I turn their plate 180 degrees.
2. When I’m walking in front of a stranger and turn a corner, I sprint for the couple of seconds when they can’t see me. By the time they turn the corner, I’m 15-20 metres in front of where I should be.
3. When my neighbors leave notes in the common areas, I add exclamation marks. Always. Just to make every note look a bit more passive-aggressive.
4. When I reply to a coworker’s email, I edit the copy of their message to add misspellings, punctuation mistakes, and things like that. If it turns into a long email conversation, their original message ends up looking like it was written by a monkey.
5. Start random sentences with “Not being racist but…”even though what I say has nothing to do with race at all.
Alternatively, end random sentences with “no pun intended”, even when there is no pun.
6. When people are talking to me, I very slowly open my mouth until they just start to notice, then I close it.
7. I like to play a little game called “How much stuff can I hand you before you really notice.” Whatever is around while we’re talking, I hand it to you, you hold it for a second, we’re still talking, I hand you something else, you set the first thing down. I hand you yet another thing. Pretty soon you’re surrounded with salt shakers and staplers and cups and pens and eventually you stop and notice and you’re all like “Whaaaat?”
So, what do you guys think? Do you have any other ideas?
Do you really have the guts to do this?