It can be awkward to run out of things to talk about on a date. It can be even more awkward to have the same conversations you’ve had on EVERY single date you’ve ever been on.
I know I have!
So, Let me help you out.
Here are 10 suggestions for conversation starters that haven’t been done to death. You can use them, or let them inspire you to come up with your own.
1. What animal, besides humans, do you think would make the best world leaders?
2. If you could take a pill that made you never have a negative thought again, would you?
3. What’s your earliest memory of feeling wonder?
4. What do you think would make this restaurant better?
5. Is there a band that you used to love and can’t stand now?
6. What’s your biggest food-related triumph?
7. Do you think if you could get paid just to be yourself, it would change the way you act? How?
8. Describe the best night of your teenage life.
9. If you had a million dollars that you had to give to charitable causes, how would you spend it?
10. Do you think your name suits you? What would be better? What about my name?
So, are there any questions you would like to ask or be asked on a first date?
Would these interest you?